Everybody has their own ways to become successful, and we usually list them in our CV or LinkedIn profile. And we usually only share our successful instead of our failures, whether because it's a silly things, embrassing, or whatever you name it.
In this page I'm trying to share my failures, my previous mistakes, and some "remaining" dream that I'm working hard to make it came true. Come on, failure is not a taboo things. Everybody is ever failed, your favorite successful person was ever failed in their life, and they share their failure too, right?
By writing this, I hope I will become more better in future and learn from my own mistakes. So I can avoid those mistakes and hopefully you are too.
- Frontend Developer at Kumparan. I'm referred by my friend at Kumparan to fulfill Frontend Developer role, and the HRD tolds me that my portfolio is not much enough
- Developer Relation at Status. I don't heard back from them, maybe because the job vacation was outdated.
- UI Engineer at Bukalapak. I'm referred by my friend and don't heard back from them.
- Developer Relation at Github. I'm not willing to relocate.
I have so many projects that fails before it's started. The most reason was I'm not serious enough, not dedicating my time seriously to that project, and have so many ideas in my minds and I cannot prioritize them. I will share it after I've serious project I've start.
Too afraid to try
- Selling something. I realize that I've entrepreneurship soul (proven while I studied at High School). I don't know why it's hard to try to selling something while my age at > 20 like now.
- Stop smoking. You know I'm a hard smoker, and every good smoker always has a dream to stop smoking.
I can't share it here because this was too personal, right? The point was: I only fail once.
- Being Independent Developer/Maker
- Becoming financial freedom
- Having at least $10k in my saving
- Influencing people
What the fuck with this page? Learn more here.